Sunday 19 June 2011

Never have bad hair day!

Since I lost my hair I have not been missing:


1. The daily wash and condition routine.
2. Driving to work with damp hair.
3. Trying to glue down the sticking up tuft with hair wax.
4. Trying to successfully colour my hair - I ALWAYS miss a bit.
5. Worrying about getting caught in the rain, quick wipe with a tissue
and my head is ready to go.
6. Fitting haircuts in on Saturday mornings.
7. Despairing at the ever increasing greyness.
8. Mislaying my favourite comb - I can always find it grinning at me
reproachfully, showing its teeth.
9. Wishing my hair was curly or swishy.
10.Picking the grey hairs off my black work cardigan.

I have celebrated having no hair today by having this done:

It will come off with surgical spirit, but I'm going to try to keep it until I go for chemo on Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!!
    I saw a hair brush yesterday and almost picked it up to brush my hair! Old habits eh!! It's definately quicker to get ready in the mornings now! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff - good luck on Thursday,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - proof you can have a bit of fun even when in treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is so cool. I think you should get a new one done regularly!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete