Wednesday 24 August 2011

A lovely surprise

This lovely surprise appeared in my Inbox yesterday. As regular readers will know I love roses, so my friend Jules sent these to me. She also did some of our Wedding photo's which were truly gorgeous.


These roses they will never fade
always bright and clear
will brighten up your desktop
bring you a little cheer!

I spent the afternoon today
working on these three...
specially for you Alison
with love to you from me xx

Jules xx



If any of you would like to see more of Jules' work, look here   Post Box Prints

3 comments:

  1. They're absolutely gorgeous - what a lovely suprise for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thought! I love roses too....these are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous, what a lovely gesture, just want you well and happy Ali, didn't log on to FB over weekend, but think about you and Mr G, get well and strong Ali xx

    ReplyDelete