Wednesday 23 November 2011

Well, gosh ...

I received an email today from a lady called Emma telling me that she had mentioned my blog on her blog BBC - The Ouch! Blog  I am astonished that my telling of my story has reached so far. It started out as a vehicle for me to story my life during my journey through cancer surgery, treatment and the subsequent emotional fallout. I hope, in the nicest possible way, that I can eventually draw a line under cancer. Until then though I will keep writing on This and That to keep my story going. Thank you for reading it.

4 comments:

  1. Woo, get you! Seriously, that's great to know - you blog has always been honest and upbeat. I too hope you can draw a line unser the cancer... but until then I'll keep popping back to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great about the BBC. I shall keeping blogging as the blog is more about other things than the cancer. It was being put together ready for March, the week it was ready to go live I was diagnosed. It's been great for keeping people up to date, it was getting so boring repeating myself. I will be sorry to see you finish xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polly, I have another blog, which is 'well me' - this the url http://abgreenteacher.blogspot.com/

    Take a look and see xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am a new follower of your blog, I found it through your Ouch post. I will enjoy following your ongoing journey.

    ReplyDelete