Thursday 17 November 2011

Another big step...

Saw my counsellor today, and she is very pleased with my progress. I had a real epiphany after the last session and managed a lot of 'stuff' sorting in my head. Someone said that we should seize the power. That power is within us all, we just need to find it. I found my power on November 3 2011. I absolutely refuse to worry about something COMPLETELY outside my influence. So I'm getting on with my life. I've been investigating a new job. If I get it, it will challenge me but not bring me to my knees. I am ready for this. All I can say is 'Bring it on'


And here are two very good reasons for living every scrap of my life well!

3 comments:

  1. I think you have the secret of happiness in your hands

    Ali xxxxx


    They're gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting!!! Good luck in job application xx Loui

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww a gorgeous photo!! Bless 'em!
    You sound in really good spirits, that's fantastic! Good luck with the job investigating!
    Lotsa love, xx

    ReplyDelete